PRACTICE

Friday, April 9, 2010

April 9th 2010 Ashtanga Project 2020

It has been kind challenging to start the process of this bloging system. I am king of new at this and basically I have to find everything on my own, Practice I will start today by painting Swami Vivekenanda( Niyamas). I realized this week that I have been taking Asanas to far! Its the normal thing to do when that is the only thing that seens to be available. I have to be kind especially with my knees and my lower back. " By the same token " kind to others make sure they wont injure themselves. Interview today at Pearl paint I hope I get this job I need this discount for the tools to paint!!!!! and I need the little partime job!!!. Important things happening this morning. " The Fabric Of Time". Dr Petrus P. Q. M. Soons , Md and Historical Photographer Giusseppi Enrie 1931. valiavle information about the Shroud to and the secrets of Holographic Imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment