No, I don't intend to hire a designer and in fact all these ten years the progress of the paintings will remain in a somehow clandestine or discreet form, meaning my audience will only be in touch with the Eight Practice and description but they wont see the work until is done. Alfred Hitchcock once said: " The audience are like children you have to take them by the hand step by step and maintaining intrigued and entertained, they get easily bored if you exposed the plot too soon!" I don't need people to look copycats and people walking around calling themselves Ashtangi Artist Teachers promoting themselves getting ideas sabotaging things. I don't need people with enormous EGO!!! criticizing the work. The Ego is what we are trying to train, it is this very element that is destroying the planet the Ego. My job is promote my Gurus and their practice ( plural) where the results will end up in a essence of their presence 2020 Project * 8****. JC
- Show quoted text -
I started my day with this email I sent to Marc Francour.
No comments:
Post a Comment